Do you feel something within you lights up when your fingers stroke the ivory keys of a keyboard? Or do you get goosebumps when listening to the grand acoustics of a piano? If yes, then you must’ve noticed that from Mozart’s compositions and Sebastian Bach’s Brandenburg concertos to the musical pieces of Sir Elton John, Freddy Mercury, Stevie Wonder, and even more contemporary ones like Vanessa Carlton & Adnan Sami, some of the most celebrated artists have been pianists. So if you’re an aspiring pianist whose out for a piano purchase you might need to know that the Greats are born once in a century & not everyone first began with the grand piano, so start with the musical keyboard & then graduate to the piano next. Our team at the Jhankaar Music Shop have shared some pros of a musical keyboard and the 9 Dos & don’ts of buying a musical keyboard to help you make the right choice.
Pros of a Musical keyboard:
– Great for beginners to learn
– Requires lesser investment than an acoustic or digital piano
– Delivers the quality, sound, and feel of a grand piano
– Occupies lesser space, making it easy to carry around
– Requires lesser maintenance than a grand piano