There is Lot of Opportunity in Hong Kong Visa for Indians. Hong Kong is offering permanent citizenship to foreign nationals who are skilled and willing to contribute to the local economy of the country.
What is QMAS Hong Kong Visa?
Qmas is an abbreviation for “Quality Migrant Admission Scheme“. Hong Kong Qmas Visa is a “quota-based” entrance scheme for talented foreign nationals who opt to settle in Hong Kong.
- In this migration process, it is not mandatory for the candidate to possess an employment offer from a local Hong Kong employer but there are specific prerequisites, and the applicant must fulfill them all before applying for immigration to Hong Kong with the Qmas scheme.
Qmas Visa :-
There are specific requirements for eligibility to Qmas Visa application, please read the following points for detailed information :
- Age – The candidate must be at least 18 years old at the time of applying the Hong Kong Qmas Visa scheme
- Financial Stability – The applicant must be able to showcase the financial capabilities of supporting himself/herself and dependents, if any, without any public assistance from the Hong Kong government during their stay.
- Character Certificate – The candidate must not have any criminal background or adverse immigration record in Hong Kong or anywhere else in the World
Process to Apply for Hong Kong Visa:
Once an applicant meets all prerequisites, he/she is eligible and may appear for either of the two tests – General Points Test or Achievement-based Points Test, based on their qualifications and skillet.
- The General Points Test has a six-point scoring factor whereas the Achievement-based Points Test has a one-point scoring factor. There is a minimum passing mark requirement for both the tests.
for more details check out our website