Appropriate letterhead printing online cuts down your many problems related to the time factor. It is a strong one-to-one medium creating a brand image of a business house.
Customized letterhead printing creates a brand identity and projects the image of a business in a professional way. A standard letterhead contains the name of the business, contact detail, e-mail, line of business, customized logo, and an optional background.
A letterhead is as important as the brand itself, as it carries forward the brand value. It is also a representation of a company and creates the right impression of the brand to its potential customers. Therefore, a letterhead must look professional to support a company’s standing.
Way to Go With Letterhead Printing
Online printing offers an ease of getting the job done while sitting in the office. It saves time and money, as it is easy to have customized letterhead-printing templates design. These online printers offer graphic designer services also to customize letterheads.
It is tough to survive in the competitive business world today. The businesses need a complete office stationery makeover, including letterheads to stay ahead of the competition. They should have other items of stationery such as envelopes, memos, and visiting cards designed on the same line as letterheads.
Benefits of Good Letterhead Printing
- A letterhead is a silent but effective advertiser of your brand.
- Professional letterheads offer better mileage and enhance brand value of a business.
- Helps to understand your business module.
- Creates a brand wave and increases their sense of reliability on the brand.
- Good letterhead creates a rapport before even a formal meeting.
Features of Letterhead Printing
While ordering the printing company for your letterhead printing, remember some important features of letterhead in your mind.
- Designing– The first step is the designing part. The designing should be classy, simple, and elegant. Before this goes to a printing company, the services of a professional graphic designer required for a unique design including the logo. There is an easier option also, look for an online printing company, who offers a competitive quality job for printing. The online printers have scores of templates available to choose from if companies not using their own customized design.
- Layout– The layout attracts the first attention of a viewer so keep it simple and attractive. Here, the font size of the business name should be the largest. Use font size 10 to 12 for rest of the words. Do not use more than one font type. As for the font, use what suits your business concept; decide after seeing the proof online.
- Paper– Choose white or off-white glossy or matt finished thicker paper for this purpose. For regular correspondence, along with a set of exclusive letterheads, you can use thinner paper with black & white color scheme.
- Color– Use limited colors, two colors are fine in regular letterheads; the colors also depend on the designing.
Order after comparing price, work quality, and turnaround time of the printing company, as superior letterhead print is vital for your business.
Online letterhead printing is a big hit today, as compared to getting them printed from local neighborhood printing, which is a waste of time.