Optimizing the performance of the database is one of your ongoing responsibilities as a DBA. Additionally, Oracle provides a database resource management feature that enables you to control the allocation of resources to various user groups.
Building a career in Oracle is not difficult because there are various institutes available to provide certification courses. But Oracle database administration courses are not easy.
Each database requires at least one database administrator (DBA) to administer it. Because an Oracle database system can be large and can have many users, often this is not a one person job. In such cases, there is a group of DBAs who share responsibility.
Oracle DBA is the relational database management system that helps to store, manage and retrieve information in order to deliver a power-packed performance. Popularly, it known as RDBMS or simply Oracle.
For those who don’t know, Oracle consists of different software mechanisms to achieve maximized data concurrency, high performance to get maximum productivity for more than one user in database environment.
- Installing and upgrading the Oracle server and application tools
- Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system
- Creating primary database storage structures (tablespaces) after application developers have designed an application
- Creating primary objects (tables, views, indexes) once application developers have designed an application
- Modifying the database structure, as necessary, from information given by application developers
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security
- Ensuring compliance with your Oracle license agreement
- Controlling and monitoring user access to the database
Oracle databases are used almost everywhere in the Software industry where data should be stored and retrieved. It is an evergreen technology because the database is inevitable for most of the applications. An Oracle DBA will always have opportunities both locally and abroad and is a highly respected designation and are always in demand.
There is no arguing with the fact that these days most MNC and I.T companies working with programming languages in order to maintain databases. That’s the reason, it’s important for you to grasp Oracle DBA Online Course. With our experienced DBA corporate professionals, you will be learn Learn Oracle database Architecture, understand Oracle databases, Work with Oracle database parameters, Configure backups and perform recovery using recovery manager, Manage Users/Schemas, Manage profiles, roles and grantswork with recovery catalog, Query data using structured query language and perform DDL ,DML and DCL operations, learn to install Oracle database/client binaries, Work with tablespaces, database objects etc.
Once you have completed your Oracle DBA Online Training, you will be given a real-time project. Once you completed the assigned project with good results, our experts will issue a PL/SQL certificate in your name.