The bond between you and your sister signifies a bundle of emotions that you’ve experienced together and to weave them in a single message is a hard task. This rakshabandhan we will help you send your sister, one of the most unique messages in the world. Don’t forget to send Rakhi to India to show your love for her this rakshabandhan.
Rakhi messages for brother are also sent with the help of WhatsApp, Facebook and video call too. To do something unique you can also send a letter and be a little old school this Rakshabandhan. The messages you can send this year to make your sister’s rakshabandhan special are also listed down below:
- You have been there in all the phases in my life. Be it times of happiness or some crucial phase and this Rakshabandhan I want to Thank You for being there and I wish you all the love, prosperity and care. Thank you for being an inspiration and it’s lots of fun every time we spend some time together.
- From childhood to adulthood, we have been fighting and no one understands you and me like each other. Here’s me waiting for our next fight, Love you 3000! Thank You’s not enough for all the time you’ve taken the blame in front of our parents to save me. More than a sister, you were always a friend. Wish you all the love for a better future.
- All the movies we’ve sneaked out from our home to watch together, no one is as awesome as you. The fights we had for Tv remote, for the chocolates in fridge and all the other countless memories that make us smile even in the hardest times. Thank you for supporting and reminding me that failure means an early step for success.
- Dear Sister,
You know how I forget to say ‘Thank You’ for all the times you’ve helped me out. Thank you for all your support and keep inspiring me as always.
Lots of love and chocolates,
- You were the most adorable kid when you were little, now you’ve grown into one of the most beautiful and understanding people I know, I am proud of you! My love for you will always grow, be it any time of your life you can count on me. On this special day, I wish you lots of love from my side.
- Nobody talks about how you’ve been a pillar in my life. For when the time stood against me, you were always there. It’s hard to put into words the bond we share and the only thing I want to tell you is ‘Thank You.’ Your presence in my life has great importance, keep inspiring me:)
These Raksha Bandhan messages will make your sister smile and you can record these messages in a video to send this to her via WhatsApp. Little things you do for your loved ones leave an impact on every occasion. When your brother sends you these beautiful messages, you can buy Rakhi Gifts for Brother for all the times he has made you smile. His love of chocolates and apparels is something you always cherish.